Whether you are preparing for divorce, pursuing a modification in child support or wish to move out of New Jersey with your child, it is critical to choose an attorney who will understand your concerns and work tirelessly to protect your interests.
The firm recognizes that dealing with personal legal matters is not easy for clients or their families. Thus, the firm seeks to mitigate anxiety by providing the knowledge and guidance that clients need in order to make well-informed decisions about their cases. While efforts are made to resolve disputes as quickly and as inexpensively as possible via settlement, mediation or arbitration, it is often necessary to seek judicial intervention. Accordingly, the firm is prepared to zealously advocate for its clients in a variety of settings.
The firm counsels and represents clients dealing with any of the following issues:
- Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders;
- Separation agreements;
- Dissolution of same-sex civil unions or domestic partnerships;
- Paternity issues;
- Child custody;
- Visitation/parenting time;
- Relocation/removal of a child from New Jersey;
- Grandparent, sibling visitation;
- Child support;
- Allocation of college expenses;
- Emancipation of a child;
- Issues relating to children with special needs;
- Alimony/spousal support;
- Palimony; and
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
To obtain legal advice regarding your matter, please contact the firm.